In this episode of the Game Quitters Podcast, your hosts Cam Adair and Jason Welwood introduce what the podcast is all about, why they decided to start it, and what you can expect to learn as this journey begins to unfold.
- Should you quit gaming gradually or cold turkey?
- What do you replace gaming with? If you play 10 hours/day, how do you replace it?
- After quitting gaming, how do you determine what is most important to you for setting a new direction and making new long-term goals?
- At what point does gaming become an addiction? Am I addicted because I play a lot of hours?
- Who’s most at risk? Males? Females?
If you enjoyed this episode, please “like it”, leave a review, and subscribe to enjoy a new episode every Thursday!