In this episode of the Game Quitters Podcast, Cam interviews Phil MacNevin, a former Nintendo Power Connoisseur turned Six-Figure Entrepreneur. In this interview we discuss how gaming held Phil back from living his fullest potential, the impact it had on his relationships (including with his wife), and how leveraging his free time for more productive pursuits ultimately helped him build successful businesses (and how you can too!)
- Book: Less Doing, More Living by Ari Meisel
- Book: Predictable Success by Les McKeown
- Book: The One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- YouTubers: Peter McKinnon, Casey Neistat, and Sean Cannell
- Connect with Phil: Facebook, Lift Media on YouTube, their Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please “like it”, leave a review, and subscribe to enjoy a new episode every Thursday!