In this episode of the Game Quitters Podcast, Cam and Jason discuss whether college and university is worth your time, energy, and effort, with special guest RJ Carter. With high student loans, and so many college students struggling to balance gaming with their studies, we wanted to share tips and strategies for making this big decision in your life. Be sure to listen until the end for a 5-point assessment tool.
- Listen to Episode 15 with Amber Valdez
- Listen to Episode 11 with RJ Carter
- Udemy: Online Courses
- Aaron Clarey on YouTube: Life Coaching
- Book: The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Book: So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Study: Most high school students feel unprepared for college, careers
- Study: We’re Graduating More Students Than Ever, but Are They Prepared for Life After High School?
If you enjoyed this episode, please “like it”, leave a review, and subscribe to enjoy a new episode every Thursday!