I Want To Be Honest:
Respawn really works and after reading it you will feel more confident than ever that you can quit and get your life back on track.
“I just hit my 4 week marker without games. Thank you so much for helping me get this far.”
Quitting video games is only phase one, living the type of life you want is phase two.
But it’s only one part of the bigger picture. The truth is:
So yes, you are going to remove games from your life and this is an important first step and you should feel proud of yourself for taking it.
Especially because you’ve had that whisper in your head to quit for some time, but it’s only now that you’ve truly begun to listen. And you haven’t only listened but you’ve also taken action. That’s huge.
But now it’s important to remember that, for you, quitting games has always been about much more than simply quitting games.
You didn’t quit because you no longer wanted to play games.
You quit because you want to start living your fucking life.
Upgrade: Complete Your Plan
With Respawn you already own step 1. So now I want to share with you step 2, which I have designed as the perfect addition to Respawn.
When I quit I made a commitment to myself that I was going to start living my life to the fullest. And I bet you’ve done the same.
You’re not really sure how to do that, which is why you’re reading this right now, but it’s something you’re aware of that you want to do.
You Already Made A Choice
You chose to quit games and start living your life to the fullest.
Like with games, sometimes you need a boost, an easy way to get started.
In a game you go on missions to acquire skills and level up, and the truth is, life is no different. Most people just hope and wish to become the type of person they want to be, but not us.
Game Quitters take ownership of becoming who we want to be.
Gaming gave you a clear mission to work towards and in that mission you found your sense of purpose. So it was easy to be motivated, you actually had a reason to and as a byproduct your characters abilities improved.
The Formula is Simple:
Go on missions to develop the skills you want.
Life is the ultimate video game and you are the character you get to play.
And you get to build your character to be anything you want it to be. Your character has different talents and skills and you acquire these in similar ways that you would in an actual video game.
This is exactly what I have done over the past four years, I’ve gone out on a specific mission to become the type of person I want to be.
And in the process I’ve learned certain skills we all need to kickass:
Courage, Discipline, Social Intelligence, Contribution and Tenacity.
- These five skills are about learning to feel fear and doing it anyway, following through on commitments and living life in integrity.
- They’re about learning how to connect meaningfully with others and make more friends.
- They’re about understanding what fulfillment in life is really about and overcoming our sense of loneliness.
- And they’re about developing the willingness to push through adversity and refusing to give up… even when you want to.
There are definitely other skills you want to develop (and I plan to help you learn them in the future), but in my experience these are five of the crucial ones to start with.
And I want to help you learn these in a way that is fun and interactive:
Game Quitters Challenge:
30 days to turn your life into the ultimate video game.
Over the next 30 days you’re going to turn your life into the ultimate video game.
You’ll do it by going on 30 specific missions designed to build your character, develop more confidence in yourself and have fun.
Here’s how it works:
- There are 30 missions in total and each day you will receive a new mission to complete. Missions come with a briefing that includes many lessons.
- Each mission is intentionally designed using the latest scientific research to help you develop a specific skill. Missions vary in difficulty on a scale from 1–5 (easy to hard.)
- We start with five missions I call the Starter Kit, which are designed to get you comfortable with the process of completing missions and to set you up with a foundation of success.
- Then we move on to five missions each for Courage, Discipline, Social Intelligence, Contribution and The Extra Mile (Tenacity) in that order.
- Not only does the challenge have 30 missions to complete, but it also contains my latest work to help you on your journey quitting games.
Not only will you have 30 missions specifically designed with the latest scientific research to help you learn Courage, Discipline, Social Intelligence, Contribution and Tenacity…
I will also teach you:
✓ The changes to expect in your identity, physiology and environment after you quit gaming.
✓ How to remain motivated after you quit games.
✓ The triggers to watch out for to avoid a relapse.
✓ How to respond (properly) when you’re experiencing a craving.
✓ How to make new friends and stay friends with your current friends.
✓ And seriously so much more. This is my best work yet.
Plus you will also receive:
- Exclusive access to a private members-only forum for participants.
- Direct access to me for support during the challenge.
- Special bonus: The potential opportunity to be featured in my upcoming book (TBA).
Of course, this all comes with a complete money back guarantee.
If you’re not happy with the challenge send me an email and I will refund you immediately. No questions asked.
I’ve Got Your Back!
I’m here to support you. You are not alone.
For the past four years I’ve been asked so many times what to do after you quit playing games.
You’ve quit but now what? How do you really start living your life?
If you’re reading this and you’re wondering at all about that question, trust me, the Game Quitters Challenge will be incredibly valuable.
I’ve poured my heart and soul into this for you, because I believe in you and I believe in our ability to recover and start kicking ass in life.
I Want You To Upgrade
If there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s that life can be pretty awesome if you choose to make it awesome.
And I’ve designed the Game Quitters Challenge to help you get there.
Life is the ultimate video game and the character you get to build in this life is you.
It’s time to complete step 2 and build your character.
Click the button below and the challenge will be sent to you immediately:
See you in the challenge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I have online access to the challenge after payment?
Yes. Once payment is complete your copy will be available to download.
When will I have access to the private forum?
I will have your access setup within 24 hours of purchase.