Recently I was interviewed on The Art of Charm about my experience being addicted to video games. In the episode I dive into my story and how I’ve managed to overcome the various obstacles life presented me, and the best insights I’ve had over the years:
In this episode you will learn:
- Is video game addiction real?
- How video game addiction looks at its worse, practical tips for getting over your addiction and how to make up for the lost time.
- How to surround yourself by people that matter.
- The concept of reverse engineering, a framework for accomplishing your goals.
- The key lesson I learned after working as a dishwasher at a restaurant.
- How to deal with and overcome a deep and dark depression.
- How to transition from a 9-5 job to running your own business.
- A major insight into my experiences being bullied in school and what to do if you are being bullied.
The Art of Charm brings together the best coaches in the industry to teach you guys how to crush it in life, love and at work. Imagine having a mix of experienced mentors teaching you their expertise packing decades of research, testing and tough lessons into a concise curriculum.
I hope you enjoy the episode and if you do, make sure you let me know what you think!
This article originally appeared on Kingpin Lifestyle.