It’s never been easier to create an epic life.
If you’re reading this right now you have access to any tool or resource you could ever need. For FREE!
With the power of technology and the internet at your disposal, you can work anywhere you want in the world, make an impact, and achieve financial freedom. I’m still working on that last one, but one day at a time. 🙂
- Trello: this is what I use to track of all my tasks and collaborate on projects with others.
- Google Calendar: without an agenda, I would be just as busy and get half as much done!
- Tomighty: the secret to being more productive? Using a Pomodoro Timer.
- FocusMe: it’s easy to procrastinate when you have so many distractions. Block them!
- Coach.me: tracking your habits is one of the simplest, and most effective productivity hacks.
Online Business Tools:
- Skype: how I manage to coach clients all over the world. And it’s free!
- Marketer’s Delight: the WordPress theme we use for the website. Love how custom you can make it.
- Zapier: one of my favorite tools that allows me to automate my life and cut out monotonous tasks.
- ConvertKit: the software I’m using to send you this email. Love it’s design.
- Dropbox: how Jason and I share podcast episodes back and forth, and keep our files organized.
- Audible: huuuuuge fan of audiobooks, especially while I’m driving or working out.
- LastPass: easiest way I’ve found to manage my passwords, especially with members of a team.
- Evernote: really good for organizing research papers, random notes, etc.
- NomadList: I use this to track all of my travel and connect with other nomads around the world.
I also use things like WhatsApp, Google Drive, and Photoshop regularly.
What are some of your favorite tools?