How to Overcome Bullying and Video Game Addiction
I was interviewed recently about how to overcome bullying and video game addiction. In the episode I share details on my own story (how I overcame it) as well as the latest insights I’ve had over the past four years.
Here are six lessons you’ll learn in the episode:
- The two types of people you need to be aware of in your life.
- How issues with masculinity, the school system and parenting contribute to video game addiction and poor social skills.
- How identity and social issues contribute to video game addiction and what to do about it.
- Why we play games and how understanding this can be powerful in learning about motivation.
- Key insights into the art of learning and how you can apply your skills in gaming to everything else.
- How important it is to get clear on what your goals are in life in order to really take things to the next level.
Listen to this episode above or check it out on iTunes.
This article originally appeared on Kingpin Lifestyle.