How To Delete Your FIFA Account
FIFA is one of the most popular games in the world. Over promoting gambling to people who play the game, including children. Learn more about dangers of FIFA loot boxes and loot box addiction.
Have you gotten fed up with FIFA and you want to delete your account for good?
The method of deletion will depend on which platform you use:
- PC players will have to delete their Origin account
- Console players will have to delete their EA account.
Let’s take a look at how to do both of the two.
For PC/Mac Players: How to Delete Your FIFA Account (Origin)
If you’re a PC player and you want to delete your FIFA account, then you’ll need to delete your Origin account for good.
Origin is a gaming platform developed by EA. This platform offers some of the most popular EA games, such as Battlefield, Star Wars: Battlefront, and of course, FIFA.
To delete your FIFA account, you’ll need to delete your Origin account completely.
Here are the steps that will help you do that.
- Open Origin on your computer
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the Store tab
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the window
- Click on the “Contact Us” button
- The next step will take you to EA’s page. You’ll now have to select the platform that you’re playing on (PC or Mac).
- Under “Select Topic”, you’ll need to choose “Manage My Account”.
- Next, choose “Delete Account” from the list of options.
- Last, you’ll need to enter all the information required by you to complete the deletion. After you have filled this form in, you’ll have to wait a few days to up to a few weeks for the deletion to be complete.
Since 2021, FIFA is also available through Steam. So if you own FIFA on Steam and you want to delete your FIFA account, your only option will be to delete your Steam account and do it that way.
Read our guide on how to delete your Steam account.
For Console Players: Deleting Your EA Account
If you’re a console player and you want to delete your FIFA account, you’ll need to delete the EA account connected to your console.
To do that, you’ll want to go directly to EA’s help site.
From there, you’ll need to follow the same steps as seen above to delete your account.
Note that you can also unlink your account from your console, but that won’t completely delete your FIFA account for good. The only way to completely make sure you’ve deleted your FIFA account is to delete your EA account permanently.
You can also deactivate your account, but if you’re looking to quit playing FIFA for good, then this method is also not great since you can always activate your account back at any point.
Need Help with a Gaming Problem?
If you suffer from poor gaming habits, we offer guides and resources to help you get your life back on track:
- Coaching programs for personal support
- Respawn program for addicted gamers
- Reclaim program for struggling families
- Community forum for gamers
- Free Parent Support Group on Facebook
- Hundreds of helpful articles and guides
If you appreciate our content and what we do, feel free to share it with other people who might find this article (or other articles) helpful. Our mission is to help as many people overcome their gaming addictions and get their lives back to normal.