In this episode of the Game Quitters Podcast, Cam and special guest, former NFL Cheerleader Amber Valdez talk about how gaming brought them together halfway across the world in Tanzania, Africa. They talk about why they are there, and Amber also shares her opinion on whether or not the “gamer stereotype” is accurate, how to build your self-esteem and confidence, how to overcome challenges and adversity, and finally, what Amber would like to share for any Game Quitters who are currently feeling depressed or suicidal.
- Amber’s Book: Stickie Affirmations: To Live Your Purpose
- YouTube: What If Gaming Is The Only Thing You’re Good At?
- Book: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- Book: The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
- The 90 Day Detox
- If you’re interested in the E.P.I.C. Fellowship Program, email Cam
- Contact Amber: Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, Website
If you enjoyed this episode, please “like it”, leave a review, and subscribe to enjoy a new episode every Thursday!